Human Capital Management - Goldman Sachs University, Vice President - New York
Are you passionate about learning, development and helping others reach their potential? We’re looking for a professional to join our Goldman Sachs University team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help people grow, develop and improve their performance at the firm.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
The Goldman Sachs University team in HCM oversees learning and development initiatives and programming for the firm. We educate our people on our culture, orient new hires, help people design their career paths, provide opportunities for technical skill development, build awareness of diversity, and develop new and experienced managers and leaders.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner closely with global colleagues to design and deliver development initiatives to build the leadership pipeline at Goldman Sachs
- Create innovative learning programs to enhance the leadership skills and commercial impact of high-potential leaders across the firm
- Lead global project teams to drive the design and implementation of initiatives
- Partner closely with HCM colleagues (Business Partners, Talent Acquisiton, Talent Assessment, Talent Development) to define and prioritize evolving development needs across businesses and regions
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gain buy in and sponsorship for initiatives
- Incorporate blended and online learning into leadership development approaches
- Define, monitor and analyse key performance metrics, monitoring success of initiatives, optimizing the approach and reporting to key stakeholders
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor degree required.
- 8-10+years experience in design and delivery of learning and leadership development programs
- Conceptual thinker and problem solver with ability to transform abstract ideas into tangible learning solutions
- Subject matter expertise in a range of leadership and professional development topics
- Established track record of innovative program design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Comfort presenting to audiences at all levels, senior and junior
- Demonstrated ability to to build relationships, influence, advise and appropriately challenge clients on learning and development approaches
- Excellent project management and execution skills; strong detail orientation; strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-senve environment and prioritize appropriately
Preferred Qualifications• Masters degree in field of relevance (I/O Pyschology, adult learning, organizational behaviour, business administration, etc…)
- Experience is overseeing and administering leadership assessment tools
- Experience leading and managing teams across locations; ability to guide junior professionals in instructional design and facilitation best pratices
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top