Human Capital Management, Goldman Sachs University, Associate/VP - Jersey City
Are you passionate about learning, development and helping others reach their potential? We’re looking for a professional to join our Goldman Sachs University team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help people grow, develop and improve their performance at the firm.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
The Goldman Sachs University team in HCM oversees learning and development initiatives and programming for the firm. We educate our people on our culture, orient new hires, help people design their career paths, provide opportunities for technical skill development, build awareness of diversity, and develop new and experienced managers and leaders.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with the global GS University team to design and deliver classroom, blended and online learning for the Investment Management Division (IMD)
- Support career and professional development for IMD
- Build an active network across IMD to assess, understand and prioritize evolving development needs across multiple businesses and regions
- Define, monitor and analyze key performance metrics, monitoring success of initiatives, optimizing the approach and reporting to key stakeholders
- Advise, and where applicable, introduce technology innovation, that support the learning agenda
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience and demonstrated interest in and aptitude for talent management and learning and development
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Candidates should have comfort presenting to audiences at all levels, senior and junior
- Problem solver with ability to transform abstract ideas into tangible learning solutions
- Excellent project management and execution skills; strong detail orientation; strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and build credibility with internal clients across levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment and prioritize appropriately
- A self-starter who can lead/manage projects independently
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
Preferred Qualifications• Understanding of and aptitude for learning and development: program design, content development and program implementation
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top