Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruiting, Technical Recruiter, Associate - Singapore
Are you a motivated recruiter who thrives in a challenging, high-performance, team-oriented environment? We're looking for a proven talent acquisition professional to take on a key role in our Experienced Hire Recruiting team in Singapore, covering our Engineering business.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage full life cycle recruiting needs for assigned coverage areas
- Oversee candidate flow for all active and exploratory searches
- Partner with hiring managers within coverage areas to identify needs and develop recruiting strategies
- Act as an advisor and liaison between managers and external vendors
- Hands on end-to-end recruitment including direct sourcing and candidate management
- Leverage online and in-house recruiting resources
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations to attract and recruit diverse candidates
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, client groups and vendors
- Deliver recruitment solutions in line with the firm's business principles, drive divisional diversity efforts and initiatives
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring industry practices, market intelligence, benchmarking, and talent opportunities
- Evaluate and improve processes and practices throughout recruiting
- Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires
- Manage Recruiting Coordinator(s) and Sourcer(s) on day to day activities and projects
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information on the recruiting database
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Expertise within engineering / technology landscape
- Knowledge of Asian talent pool
- Subject matter expert in recruiting components including, sourcing, qualifying, networking, relationship management, and due diligence for a broad range of positions
- Excellent judgement and professional integrity
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Strong client management skills
- An eye for detail, and ability to continually recognize opportunities to improve processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels within the division and firm management
- Exposure to strategic execution and business planning
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a regional, multi-location level
- Working knowledge of relevant Labor and Employment laws
- Interest in broader talent and diversity related topics
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mandarin and/or other Asian language skills are advantageous but not mandatory
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top