Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruiting Team, Operations, Risk and Finance, Associate, Warsaw
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will join the Experienced Hire Recruiting team and will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent into Warsaw Operations, Risk and Finance divisions. They will have responsibility for maintaining and developing key relationships with divisional leadership and will execute the recruitment cycle in close conjunction with key stakeholders from the business, HCM, and global counterparts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business talent needs and develop effective strategies/solutions for recruitment across Operations, Risk and Finance
- Handle end to end recruitment from initial role opening to offer, acceptance and commencement of employment of successful candidates
- Develop commercial awareness through structuring of compensation packages and management of vendor relationships
- Focus on candidate experience as a method of external brand management
- Work closely with the Global Leadership and Diversity team on diversity initiatives
- Engage with respective divisional mobility/people development committees to market internal opportunities for current employees
- Manage and train divisional sourcers and coordinators to identify talent and manage processes efficiently
- Partner with divisional management representatives on headcount and strategic hiring initiatives
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence and competitor benchmarking
- Produce metrics reports analysing key recruitment metrics for divisional leadership
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
BAS IC QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience recruiting for either Operations, Risk or Finance departments in a leading Financial Services business or agency specialising in such hires (experience hiring for all three would be an advantage).
- Partnering with clients and colleagues: solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Strong team player: ability to work effectively within and across teams is a must
- Results-orientated: ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment, handling multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Strong project management skills: ability to handle multiple priorities and project plan on a regular basis
- Analytical skills: strong attention to detail, forward thinking, ability to review data analytics and identify emerging trends in global markets
- Commercial awareness: broad knowledge of the financial services industry. Knowledge and interest in global markets.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top