Human Capital Management Division, Global Mobility Services Operations, Analyst/Associate – Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your analytical, communication, and problem solving skills? We have an excellent new position available on our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, innovative approach to problem-solving, and strong analytical skills. You will have a direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
Global Mobility Services (GMS) assists and supports employees and their families when relocating to a Goldman Sachs office. This role requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong focus on analytical skills, client-service, problem solving, proactively resolving issues and attention to detail.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
We are looking for candidates to join the Global Mobility Services team to support the operational processes and Projects team; the team has responsibility for partnering with HCM colleagues in managing all aspects of international/domestic mobility needs for the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Generate cost projections and global payroll administration (Revaluation of expatriate allowances to incorporate changes for FX rates, promotions, inflation and compensation)
- Process Documentation and Internal communications (e.g. technology/Policy changes )
- Help manage system access, UATs, data feeds and system upgrades
- Drive automation initiatives, SRS/Hotfix management, troubleshooting and bug resolution
- Establish controls to strengthen data security and data integrity
- Risk management, payroll feed administration (SOX reporting), Produce various metrics and reporting for Senior management
- Divisional responsibility for managing their mobile populations & proactive case management of mobile population at all levels
- Counseling transferring and repatriating employees on all aspects of their expatriate benefits
- Generation and review of periodic and ad hoc reports; deal with ad hoc queries & generating and reviewing assignment documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). Particularly strong Excel and presentation/data visualization skills a plus
- Flexibility and ability to manage several projects/priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in the mobility field preferred
- Outstanding client service and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with experience in working with global teams across time zones
- Enthusiastic, positive, and keen to learn and develop skillset
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential information
- Sound judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue combined with a willingness to be flexible and pragmatic when appropriate
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top