Human Capital Management, Diversity Recruiting Team – Analyst - SLC
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs' commitment to diversity is reflected in the firm's Business Principles: "For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be." We are looking for a professional to join our Diversity Recruiting Team who is passionate about diversity and wants to help grow and develop our diversity recruiting strategy through innovative programming and relationship building.
As a division, Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Diversity Recruiting Team at Goldman Sachs is an integral part of the global recruiting organization. With a focus on traditionally underrepresented groups (including but not limited to women, black, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBT people, veterans, people with disabilities and first-generation college students) the team attracts top diverse talent to the firm through pipeline development programs, high-touch campus and experienced hire recruiting efforts, and marketing that reinforces the firm's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Conceptualize and present innovative programming to students on college campuses as well as at the firm
- Support internal clients and recruiting teams in developing an integrated diversity strategy across different divisions
- Coach candidates through virtual and in-person engagement opportunities to build strong pipeline
- Assess efficacy of programming and strategy with technologically-enhanced, data-driven approach
- Manage firmwide relationships with non-profit organizations and conferences that support underrepresented students
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to develop relationships with senior professionals and work collaboratively across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated client focus
- Analytical and metrics reporting capabilities
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through required
- Preference for experience with diversity programs and /or recruiting
- Experience of project management with demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex time-sensitive projects
- Awareness of current diversity issues, trends, and organizations
- Superior competency in Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn various recruiting technologies efficiently
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top