Human Capital Management, Campus Recruiting Team, Analyst - Singapore
Are you passionate about hiring the best junior talent in the market? We're looking for a professional to join our APAC Campus Recruiting team in Singapore who wants to use their skills and ideas to work on developing and implementing strategies to attract campus talent to Goldman Sachs.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Campus Recruitment helps devise and execute the firm's entry level recruiting strategy, including building and maintaining relationships, marketing the firm to selected universities, facilitating the candidate assessment process, and executing summer internship programs.
This position is responsible for helping to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to attract top campus talent for the firm's businesses in Asia Pacific ex-Japan. In addition, this person will be responsible for providing an end to end campus recruitment service to one of our divisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop and execute local and overseas hiring strategies
- Develop and manage relationships with university career centers, student clubs and faculties at target schools
- Responsible for candidate selection
- Work closely with other HCM functions to ensure seamless service to clients
- Provide management information and analysis on campus hiring activities
- Manage campus budget and metrics
- Involvement in Divisional and Firmwide diversity hiring initiatives
- Ensure impartial and fair treatment of all applicants
- Support global and regional recruiting projects
- Manage cross-divisional logistics for recruiting events and road shows
- Monitor competitive landscape
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 5 years' experience, of which 2 years' must be within an international recruiting environment
- Service and client-oriented
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross-regional and cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, project, task, vendor management, and administrative skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in one or more Asian languages
- Branding and marketing experience are a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are preferable
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Kelsey L.Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top