Human Capital Management – Business Partner Solutions – Federation Reporting – Sr. Analyst / Associate – Salt Lake City
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your strong problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using data to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Business Partner Solutions team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong technical skills. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Business Partner Solutions team works closely with the divisionally-aligned business partner teams to improve HCM delivery to divisions. Services include streamlining processes, enhancing reporting and analytical capabilities and strengthening stakeholder engagement.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of Federation Reporting, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to provide reporting and analytics on a variety of HCM data for Federation Business Partners and Divisions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of divisional HCM strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs and priorities
- Participating in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
- Provide support for talent management processes
- Provide support for the year-end compensation process
Basic Qualifications- Excellent analytical skills: ability to organize and analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office products; strong familiarity with advanced Excel skills such as vlookups, pivot tables, and multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects in a high pressure environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- Attention to detail – highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Qualifications-Experience coding in Excel VBA
- Basic statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Business objects, Tableau)
- Familiarity with Human Capital Management concepts and data
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top