Human Capital Management, Business Partner, Senior Analyst - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to showcase your advisory and client relationship management skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to build relationships? We have an excellent new position available within our Business Partner team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity and your innovative approach to problem-solving. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
A Business Partner will provide analytic and talent management support. Key elements of this role include the full spectrum of the talent management processes (diversity strategy, performance management, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, people survey, organizational right sizing and other annual processes).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with the Global Business Partner team to facilitate and drive key people development processes for the division
- Help execute against all people development processes including leadership pipeline, talent management, promotions, performance management, diversity, reporting and analytics on people related metrics and trends, year-end compensation, and organization reviews
- Help senior leadership on key priorities, initiatives and day to day issues for the group
- Partner with functional HCM colleagues to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility and employee relation issues
- Partner closely with Employee Relations and the Employment Law Group as needed
- Help process divisional HRWW transactions, including international transfers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully
- Analytical mindset and technical skillset – excellent quantitative skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects (i.e. strong quantitative skills combined with aptitude for talent management initiatives) with different stakeholders (HCM and other divisional teams across the firm's global offices)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and think clearly under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Results-oriented – ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Strategic mindset and ability to think conceptually, influence stakeholders, and drive excellent execution
- Previous Business Partner or Compensation experience a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top