Human Capital Management, Business Partner, Analyst/Associate - Dallas
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to showcase your advisory and client relationship management skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to build relationships? We have several positions available with our Business Partner teams within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity and your innovative approach to problem-solving. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
A Business Partner (Talent Advisor) will provide analytic and talent management support. Key elements of this role include the full spectrum of the talent management processes (diversity strategy, performance management, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, people survey, organizational right sizing and other annual processes).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with the Global Talent Advisor team to facilitate and drive key people development processes for the division
- Help execute against all people development processes including leadership pipeline, talent management, promotions, performance management, diversity, reporting and analytics on people related metrics and trends, year-end compensation, and organization reviews
- Help senior leadership on key priorities, initiatives and day to day issues for the group
- Partner with functional HCM colleagues to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility and employee relation issues
- Help process divisional transactions via our internal HRIS, including international transfers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years minimum experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Analytical mindset and technical skillset - excellent quantitative skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis, strong preference for individuals to be comfortable doing macros, vlookups, if statements and pivot tables
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects (i.e. strong quantitative skills combined with aptitude for talent management initiatives) with different stakeholders (HCM and other divisional teams across the firm's global offices)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and think clearly under pressure
- Results-oriented - ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Previous Business Partner or Compensation experience a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top