HR Service Delivery - Acquire & Integrate Talent - On_Offboarding - Analyst, Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group is a bank holding company and a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Goldman Sachs provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
Our division is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs by recruiting, developing, and rewarding the firm's people. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking, and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Structure standard offers (all campus and most analyst) across end to end activities including researching database for role / city and determining rates, packages, signing bonuses
- Escalate to recruiters for structuring of complex offer.
- Provide package to recruiters for verbal offer extension
- Send rejection letters to candidates
- Support annual rate reviews with firmwide comp
- Obtain approval for each offer (process improvement to ideally resolve)
- Opportunity to include open role management pending design decision
- Note: All of campus can be centralized but senior associate+ offers have more time sensitivities and some regions may require wet signatures / local language documentation - to be fleshed out in process design.
- Coordinate background checks - triage and manage issues and escalations
- Immigration, work authorizations, I9's
- Re-Hire Checks
- PWC Checks
- Issue and coordinate completion of Disclosures (Self Govt, Client relationship, family or social relationship, family relationship to government, non-compete / non-solicit)
- Verify Do Not Contact Status
- Technical support
- Logistics management
- Identify list of employees in scope for SRA or potentially impacted by reorgs
- Identify vetting managers
- Gather vetting information - vetting checklists, conduct history, immigration status information, performance reviews
- Load vetting information into TIDE
- Schedule vetting conversations with Managers and applicable individuals
- Initiate termination requests
- Prepare exit materials for impacted employees
- Provide separation packets to employees
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews
- Analyze exit survey results
- Process bulk intern exits for end of fixed term contracts
- Confirm timing of last day with Managers and update term dates in TIDE / Oracle
- Update active directory and revoke SSO and access to downstream systems (automated)
- Initiate off boarding checklist in ServiceNow (automated)
- Coordinate final pay instructions with Payroll and calculate final payment
- Calculate medical benefits pay
- Submit final payment
- Notify relevant stakeholders of employee exit
- Ensure completion of recovery of assets (via ServiceNow)
- 2 - 6 years of experience preferred
- Understanding of knowledge and content management best practices, industry research and benchmarking
- Analytical and data-driven, leveraging data available to ensure initiatives are fact-based and drive business outcomes
- A highly customer-orientated approach, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to influence and manage upwards to affect outcomes desired
- Ability to present information in a meaningful way
- Ability to devise interaction strategies in sync with the value stream, business, and user experience goals
- Ability to focus on metrics that matter using feedback for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of leading practices and trends in customer and employee engagement
- Knowledge of user experience and user interface best practices
- As a member of a global, customer-facing Service Delivery Organization delivering services across the hire-to-retire lifecycle to Goldman Sachs leaders and employees, there may be a need to work in shifts to address regional business requirements.
- Early Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Regular Shift: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Evening Shift: 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top