Honest Dollar, Product Manager, Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENTWe're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
As an Honest Dollar product manager, you will be responsible for helping re-invent how financial services and distributed and consumed. In this role, you will join a team of creative and driven product managers to help build universally accessible savings and retirement solutions that are simple, transparent, and honest. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about intuitive and beautifully designed product experiences, across both web and mobile platforms, and has previously launched at least one consumer facing application. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be comfortable writing specs, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire framing, and defining product roll-out strategy.
Honest Dollar is part of our Investment Management Division (IMD). Honest Dollar is a globally accessible consumer portal for financial services. Leveraging cutting edge technology and a simple user experience, we deliver low-cost, transparent savings, investing, and retirement solutions. Honest Dollar is dedicated to helping people save in a society built on spending.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Evangelize product strategy and roadmap with our team, customers and partners
- Manage, iterate, and adjust product roadmap based on the needs of the business
- Influence the direction of the product roadmap through deep analytic perspectives
- Leverage market research to assist with product design and understand changes in the marketplace
- Continually look for improvements in working processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments
- Participate in ideation activities, product feasibility assessments, business case preparation, and overall product definition (feature lists and prioritization)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of product management experience in consumer technology with proven skill in building highly engaging products and experiences
- Experienced in working with highly capable engineering teams; well-versed in the agile development processes
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses that generate actionable insights with minimal supervision
- Belief in data-driven decision making
- Collaborative, open to critique with a curiosity to learn from diverse perspectives
- Self-motivated, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great work while meeting short deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketplaces and/or SaaS models and the financial (or related) industry
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong background in UX/Consumer Products
- Strong background in analytics
- Proven track record of launching successful products
- Extremely disciplined and organized approach to product and project management; must enjoy implementing task infrastructure and best practices
- Proven track record of exceptional judgment and integrity
- Able to overcome challenges / obstacles and identify solutions
- Results-driven: tangible goal-oriented in leadership and management style
- Positive, motivational leader with forward thinking mentality and ability to create an open and inclusive environment
- Past experience with consumer SAAS solutions
- Experience with driving rapid team and product growth
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top