Honest Dollar, Internal Sales Associate – Austin, Texas
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment to join our Honest Dollar team as an Internal Sales Associate. Ideally, this professional has knowledge of the retirement industry and strong communication skills. The primary responsibilities are (1) to develop new business through following up on warm leads from our partners, and (2) establishing new business relationships through cold calling small and mid-sized firms.
Honest Dollar is part of our Investment Management Division (IMD). Honest Dollar is a globally accessible consumer portal for financial services. Leveraging cutting edge technology and a simple user experience, we deliver low-cost, transparent savings, investing, and debt retirement solutions. Honest Dollar is dedicated to helping people save in a society built on spending.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Internal Sales Associate will offer retirement solutions to small and mid-sized clients, with an emphasis on local/regional chains and franchise businesses. You are dedicated to understanding the clients’ needs, communicating the options offered by Honest Dollar products, and helping the clients’ find a solution that works for their business. The Internal Sales Associate will also be involved in supporting key initiatives and campaigns, ad hoc projects and other internal sales efforts. It is important that this individual be highly motivated, organized, and able to build relationships that help us better serve our clients and build our business.
- Develop new business opportunities with small local/regional chains, franchises, and franchisees
- Follow up on warm leads generated through our business partners
- Maintain regular dialogue with prospects, learning about their need and identifying solutions that capitalize on Honest Dollar capabilities
- Lead clients/prospects through the sales cycle, anticipating questions/requests, and coordinating with the Internal Sales Manager and Client Services to ensure successful closing of business opportunities
Basic QualificationsEXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in FinTech or Financial Services
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Some knowledge of the retirement industry preferred
- Ability to use phone and online communication tools, such as WebEx
- Self-motivated with the ability to “cold call” successfully
- Ability to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment to accomplish client objectives
- Proven sales success and ability to successfully close business opportunities
- Salesforce fluent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Series 7 and 63 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top