Honest Dollar - Enterprise Relationship Manager- Austin, TX
We are looking for a strategic key accounts relationship manager with strong client service skills who has the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment to join our Honest Dollar team in Austin, Texas. Ideally, this professional has a strong working knowledge of the retirement business and is highly comfortable managing day-to-day operational flow. In this capacity, the relationship manager will successfully retain and expand existing relationships by delivering a superior level of service to our key accounts.
Honest Dollar is part of our Investment Management Division (IMD). Honest Dollar is a globally accessible consumer portal for financial services. Leveraging cutting edge technology and a simple user experience, we deliver low-cost, transparent savings, investing, and debt retirement solutions. Honest Dollar is dedicated to helping people save in a society built on spending.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
The Enterprise Relationship manager (ERM) oversees the delivery of client services to large clients, platforms, and partners. The ERM will outline and adhere to specific levels of client profitability and shared success. ERM will ensure that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met by creating and accomplishing metric driven initiatives. Additionally, ERM will act as a center of communications within the organization to share best practices, feedback and industry knowledge with the rest of the company. While the client services team does not directly report to this post, ERM will have significant influence over the delivery of services and will proactively shape the customer experience. ERM will act as a stakeholder in new product development initiatives, and will assist in new sales efforts. The ERM will engage with third party vendors and industry consultants and participate in industry events, seminars and continuing education.
With a large and diverse base of focus firm clients spanning the gig economy (1099 workers), software vendors focused on servicing the small & medium sized businesses, leading retirement advisory firms, it is important that this individual be self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects, and build internal relationships to help us better serve our focus clients and build our business.
- Develop and manage a business plan for each Key Account. The plan will include specific objectives, metrics, action plans, expenses, sales goals and timelines
- Align firm strategy and manage business execution with both internal and external counterparts
- Direct and execute strategic priorities and projects that match the client objectives, including regional and national business development efforts, conferences, thematic campaigns and productivity enhancers
- Contribute to a broad platform that serves as the client’s main point of contact for a diverse set of functional areas, including technology, marketing, product development and legal/compliance
- Strong awareness of client interests and investment trends coupled with the intellectual curiosity to explore and research those areas in order to best deliver the resources of the firm to our clients
- Work on special projects that build out the service model and infrastructure to create scale and efficiencies within the client relationship manager function
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree and strong academic background required
- Strong investment knowledge, specifically mutual funds and exchange traded funds
- Strong knowledge of software development processes. No coding required
- Strong working knowledge of retirement industry and operational process
- Strong technical aptitude relative to the integration of systems
- Strong project management skills including the ability to organize and track multiple threads of activity, deliver on tight timelines, a hands-on approach to resolving issues, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build the trust and confidence of clients and strengthen relationships through ongoing client interactions
- Collaborative; works well with others internally to accomplish client objectives
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and solutions-oriented
- Series 7 and 63 licensed or obtained within 3 months of joining
Preferred Qualifications• Previous experience in retirement or software development business preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top