HCM, University Relations Team - Associate/Vice President - NYC
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional to join our University Relations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
As a division, Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The University Relationship Team at Goldman Sachs is an integral part of the campus recruiting strategy and organization. The team's mandate is to develop and deliver an innovative, targeted and firmwide recruiting strategy grounded in university expertise and relationship building in an effort to enhance brand awareness and provide a robust and diverse pipeline of talent for the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design and develop strategy for our recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing our divisions with a diverse pool of talent
- Build, develop, and create year-round relationships with a wide range of universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including career centers, professors, student clubs and organizations, students and internal stakeholders and alumni
- Educate and sell students on the opportunities and value proposition of Goldman Sachs
- Partner with divisional recruiters and campus teams to organize and execute firm-wide and divisional recruiting strategies
- Understand unique opportunities for engagement at universities and how most effectively we can assess talent and enhance strategic recruiting strategies
- Take a data driven approach to develop program strategies
- Assess new ways to incorporate innovative technology in our recruitment strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and assessing areas of interest within the firm
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 plus years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- University or campus experience a plus
- Must be willing to travel - Extensive travel is required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top