HCM - Talent Advisor Solutions - Associate - Bangalore
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centres around the world.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Business Unit & Role Overview:
The Talent Advisor Solutions team is a global team with on the ground presence in New Jersey, London and Bangalore. Your role will be aligned to the HCM Infrastructure where you will have the opportunity to interact with divisional Talent Advisor members as well as workforce administrators across all divisions of the Firm. The focus is on providing:
• Talent Management Process Leadership & Support for the key talent management processes
• Headcount Management & Reporting for divisional stakeholders (Talent Advisors, Recruitment, business)
• Operations & Infrastructure Support for organizational structure management, talent management systems and reporting.
• Core Projects Support by leading and participating in strategic Firmwide technology, regulatory and compensation related initiatives.
• HR Information System Management Support for various stages of employee life cycle in the firm
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
• Support Talent review discussion, promotion eligibility and quartiling process
• Support year-end compensation processes and build divisional compensation modeling
• Maintain Compensation Review System (CRS) and provide diagnostic reports.
• Provide compensation and performance review information to support the global recruiting and internal mobility processes
• Create weekly/monthly headcount and attrition reports
• Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and miscellaneous reporting for Talent Advisors and divisional stakeholders
• Assist with ad hoc projects and reporting as required
• Streamline and improve reporting using Excel and Access skills
• Proactively identify ways to improve processes, create greater efficiency and share best practices among team members
• Liaise with global teams to expedite problem resolution for more complex issues.
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in Engineering/Statistics/Human Resources
• Experience in an analytical/reporting role, ideally within HR Education/Background
• Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in an analytical or reporting role
• Excellent analytical skills and techno functional understanding of HCM Systems and processes
• Able to work collaboratively across divisions, functions & levels in a global organization
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work as part of a team
• Strong Excel and Access based programming skills required; knowledge of Business Objects a plus
• Strong analytical ,problem solving ,communications skills ,highly organized and methodical
• Strong attention to detail and focus on process improvement
• Focus on data analysis and reconciliation
• Work flexible hours when needed
• Provide analytical support for talent processes including divisional/regional dashboards
• Support the operational processes like offers, transfers, terminations etc.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top