HCM, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting Strategy, Associate – New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for working with people and driving data to make decisions? We have a new Associate role on our Recruiting Strategy Team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong analytical skills. You will have a direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Recruiting Strategy team is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to play a key role in managing the business of recruiting. Recruiting Strategy is a central function within recruiting focused on process optimization, presentations and analysis of key recruiting metrics and project management for new initiatives. This position provides the opportunity for an Associate to work across all levels of the talent acquisition organization and to liaise with the various centers of expertise in HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Project manage several global strategic initiatives within recruiting including new approaches to marketing, candidate attraction and evaluation, and understanding the competitor landscape
- Partner across teams to build a data-driven recruiting strategy, analyzing key trends over time to serve as the basis for decision-making
- Redesign current processes with a focus on creating efficiency and driving stronger results for recruiters and our businesses
- Manage the overall communications strategy for the recruiting organization, creating dashboards and summaries to tell the "story" of recruiting to stakeholders
- Work with other functional areas of HR and the firm to ensure transparency around firmwide programs and policies
- Plan and manage firmwide recruiting events targeted towards orientation and engagement of our summer interns
- Work with CFO team to set and track overall recruiting budget and analyze recruiting spend
- Liaise with recruiting managers and onsite recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider to determine overall strategy for the coordinator and sourcing programs and help determine the appropriate resourcing levels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years' experience in a project management, consulting, recruiting or human resources role
- Analytical – you have experience analyzing large data sets and synthesizing into key themes and takeaways
- Results-oriented – you are able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- High level of maturity – you are able to manage confidential information and have excellent judgment
- Client service focus – you have the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Communication – You possess strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
- Prioritization – You are able to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top