HCM, Talent Acquisition, Recruiter, Consumer and Commercial Banking – Analyst/Associate – Salt Lake City/Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you seeking an opportunity to expand your skillset by recruiting for the Goldman Sachs Consumer and Commercial Banking Division? This newly created, entrepreneurial division will give you a solid foundation in understanding what banking means in the 21st century. We're looking for a professional to join our Recruiting Teams covering this space within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract talent to our Salt Lake City office.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Associate to manage the day to day recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division (CCBD). The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, HCM professionals, CCBD campus representatives and candidates, and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing, and the competitive landscape for the division
- Attend campus, diversity, and division specific events, interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Work closely with school teams and University Relations to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
- Oversee and assist with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
- Assist with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives, and ad hoc projects
- Manage recruiting strategy for new digital consumer finance business
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenues
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent
- Help to provide feedback and influence hiring decisions
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 2 years recruiting or search experience in a financial services organization or professional services firm
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to VP level professionals with standard and complex compensation structures
- Client focused, service oriented, relationship builder
- Ability to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven relationship management skills across all levels and within a team
- Experience supporting Consumer Banking Business
- Proven ability of working in high volume environment
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels of the division and firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top