HCM, Talent Acquisition, Operations Campus Recruiting - Associate - SLC
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a Associate to spearhead our Operations Campus Recruiting team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and
implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Campus Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for a Associate to manage the day to day recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for the Operations division. The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, HCM professionals, Operations campus representatives and candidates, and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing, and the competitive landscape for the division
- Assist with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives, and ad hoc projects
- Manage the summer program, along with the rest of the Operations Recruiting Team, from planning to executing, including overseeing events, planning the training curriculum, and managing feedback processes
- Attend campus, diversity, and division specific events, interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Work closely with school teams and University Relations to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
- Build relationships with university and college stakeholders to create strong partnerships and collaborative strategies
- Oversee and assist with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated interest in recruiting
- Strong communication, sales and interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels, capable at giving engaging presentations to large groups
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and delivery
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Established record of excellent judgement - ability to navigate ambiguous situations and escalate appropriately
- Proven ability to think creatively, strategically, an operationally with a commercial mindset
- Results-oriented - ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
- Prior experience in human resources or recruiting function
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint proficiency (modeling, data visualization, workflow optimization)
- Experience with creating training programing and/or curriculum.
- Experience with Agile project management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top