HCM, Talent Acquisition, Lead Engineering Recruiter, Vice President - NYC
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
We're looking for an Engineering Recruiting Lead for our New York office who is passionate about identifying talent, building, implementing and driving innovative strategies to improve process efficiency and develop strong client relationships.
You will be joining as a Vice President on our Americas Engineering Lateral Recruiting team located in New York, focused on sourcing experienced strategic engineering talent for key growth initiatives. This role will involve managing the full recruiting life cycle, strong relationship management with internal clients, candidates and external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering creative recruiting solutions and a proven track record of directly sourcing engineering talent.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and
implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account. This role will specifically focus on executive level recruiting.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design, build an execute a strategy for executive level hiring across Engineering
- Design strategy for recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing a diverse talent pool
- Manage a book of business across Engineering business placing 20+ strategic hires a year
- Capacity to lead, mentor and train a team, creating best in class recruiting practices
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenues to provide a high caliber and diverse talent pool
- Client relationship management
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience - 6+ years of recruiting experience within Engineering from a financial services focused firm or technology sector
- Analytical - Possess strong problem-solving, project management, and program management skills
- Results-oriented - You are able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- Client service focus - Excellent stakeholder management skills demonstrated through prior work
- Communication - You possess strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
- Prioritization - You are able to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Technology - Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top