HCM, Talent Acquisition, Investment Management Division Campus Recruiting – Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for an Analyst to join our Investment Management Division Campus Recruiting team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Investment Management Division Campus Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for an Analyst to work on the recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for the Investment Management Division. The position includes interaction with business stakeholders, HCM professionals, candidates and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing, and the competitive landscape for the division
- Manage the summer program from planning to executing, including overseeing events, planning the training curriculum, and managing feedback processes
- Work closely with school teams, University Relations and Diversity Recruiting to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
- Oversee and assist with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
- Assist with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives, and ad hoc projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and delivery required
- Strong communication (written and oral), sales and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and passionate; proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
- Confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels; Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in the Financial Services industry
- Willingness to travel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top