HCM, Talent Acquisition, Finance Recruiter, Sr. Analyst/Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you an Experienced Hire Recruiter seeking an opportunity to expand your skillset by recruiting for the Goldman Sachs? Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a Sr. Analyst/Associate to join our Finance Division Lateral Recruiting team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract current professional and recent graduates to careers at Goldman Sachs.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage your own full cycle recruitment activities for the Finance business for locations across the United States
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenues
- Manage candidate flow, track and monitor interview progress
- Daily client relationship management
- Manage hiring volume and headcount goals
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Run reporting and metrics on ad hoc basis
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Help to provide feedback and influence hiring decisions
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices and trends in the industry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree required, minimum of 2 year recruiting/search experience in a financial services organization or professional services firm
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to VP level professionals
- Client focused, service oriented, relationship builder
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels within divisions and the firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top