HCM, Talent Acquisition, Engineering Recruiter, Associate - Dallas
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
We're looking for an experienced engineering recruiter who is passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You will join as an Associate on our Engineering Lateral Recruiting team who can be part of a team of professionals while using their skills and ideas to attract current professionals to careers at Goldman Sachs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and
implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
This position is part of the Engineering Lateral Recruiting team focused on sourcing experienced engineering talent into offices in New York, Salt Lake City and Dallas/Irving. This role will involve managing the full recruiting life cycle, and strong relationship management with internal clients, candidates and external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering creative recruiting solutions, and a proven track record of direct sourcing engineering talent.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage your own full cycle recruitment activities for the Engineering business for locations across the United States
- Design strategy for recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing a diverse talent pool
- Capacity to lead a team and drive successful placements
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenues
- Manage candidate flow, track and monitor interview progress
- Daily client relationship management
- Manage hiring volume and headcount goals
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Help to provide feedback and influence hiring decisions
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices and trends in the industry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 - 6 years of experience in recruiting/search experience in a financial services organization or professional services firm
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to VP level professionals
- Client focused, service oriented, relationship builder
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels within divisions and the firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top