HCM, Talent Acquisition, Early Careers Campus Recruiting, Analyst/Associate - Dallas
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional to join our Campus Recruiting team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and
implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Campus Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for an Analyst or Associate to help manage the day to day recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for a division. The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, HCM professionals, campus representatives and candidates and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing, and the competitive landscape for the division
- Manage the summer program from planning to executing, including overseeing events, planning the training curriculum, and managing feedback processes
- Attend campus, diversity, and division specific events, interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Work closely with school teams, University Relations and Diversity Recruiting to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
- Oversee and assist with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
- Assist with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives, and ad hoc projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong interest in the Financial Services industry
- Strong communication, sales and interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Self-motivated and passionate; proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and delivery required
- Willingness to travel
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Excel and PowerPoint capability
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Results-oriented - ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Prior experience in human resources or recruiting function not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top