HCM, Talent Acquisition, Divisional Campus Recruiting – Senior Analyst - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional to join our Campus Recruiting team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Campus Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for an Associate to manage the day to day recruiting strategy and execution of talent acquisition for the Finance and Risk divisions. The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, HCM professionals, Finance and Risk campus representatives and candidates and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing, and the competitive landscape for the division
- Manage the summer program from planning to executing, including overseeing events, planning the training curriculum, and managing feedback processes
- Attend campus, diversity, and division specific events, interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Work closely with school teams, University Relations and Diversity Recruiting to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
- Oversee and assist with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
- Assist with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives, and ad hoc projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong interest in the Financial Services industry
- Strong communication, sales and interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Self-motivated and passionate; proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and delivery required
- Willingness to travel
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Excel and PowerPoint capability
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Results-oriented – ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Prior experience in human resources or recruiting function not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top