HCM - Revenue Business Partner - Divisional Reporting (Securities) - Analyst / Senior Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOBHUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENTOur division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your strong problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using data to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Business Partner Solutions team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong technical skills. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Business Partner Solutions team works closely with the divisionally-aligned business partner teams to improve HCM delivery to divisions. Services include streamlining processes, enhancing reporting and analytical capabilities and strengthening stakeholder engagement.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of the Revenue Business Partner Team, supporting the Securities Division, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to provide reporting and analytics on a variety of HCM data for Business Partners, Management and Finance teams. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of divisional HCM strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs and priorities
- Participating in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
- Provide support for talent management processes
- Provide support for the year-end compensation process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent anlytical skills: ability to organize and analyse large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences, and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office pro; strong familiarity with advanced Excel skill such as vlookups, pivot tables, and multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- Ability to handle muliple, time-sensitive projects in a high pressure environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- Attention to detail - highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Demonstrated client serivce focus and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience coding in Excel VBA
- Basic statistical analysis, including descritpvie and inferential statistics
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Business Objects, Tableau)
- Familiarity with Human Capitla Managment concepts and data
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top