HCM, Organizational Design, Associate/Vice President - New York
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you passionate about people analytics and understanding how organizational strategy drives business performance? We're looking for a professional to join our Organizational Design team who wants to use their skills and ideas to drive the development and effectiveness of the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Organizational Design team in HCM uses data and technology to optimize organizational structures and enhance organizational performance, from problem definition to execution. We partner with senior leaders across the firm to solve some of their toughest organizational problems. Our team ensures business leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions around the management and strategy of their business and their people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Ability to structure org design initiatives, enabling business leaders to align their org structures to business strategy
- Leverage technology and data analytics to assess org performance and recommend opportunities to optimize
- Advise senior leaders on organizational change initiatives and key management decisions
- Partner with HCM technology and other people functions to design and deploy innovative org solutions
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers across internal client organizations
- Lead structured, rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
SkILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting
- Experience in formal / informal executive-level presentation and facilitation
- Experience in overseeing multifaceted initiatives
- Excellent project management and execution skills; strong detail orientation; strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; compelling storyteller
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- A relevant graduate (Master's or Doctorate) degree plus - e.g. MBA, Organizational Psychology, Human Resources
- Experience working with HR technology
- Experience in 3 or more of the following: operating model design, service model design, people analytics, workforce planning, HR strategy, digital HR
- Agile and independent work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top