HCM, Operations and Risk Management, Background Check, Senior Analyst – Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you a strategic and analytical thinker? Are you curious about working with a dynamic global team? We're looking for a professional to join our HCM Operations & Risk Management team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help drive our HR processes at Goldman Sachs.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
HCM Operations & Risk Management is responsible for designing and managing the firm's core HRIS and the associated service delivery strategy. We manage the day-to-day operational aspects of HCM's processes, technologies and vendors related to employment and personal data of the Firm's workers.
The Background Check team manages the background check process for all employees, interns, and contractors at Goldman Sachs. The program is managed out of four regions: Americas, EMEA, APAC, and India and engages with multiple vendors.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a Background Check Senior Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Adjudicate pre-hire employment background checks
- Investigate and background check disclosures and findings with experienced, campus, contingent hires and current employees
- Liaise with legal and compliance stakeholders to make hiring decisions
- Facilitate FCRA compliant adverse action process
- Answer candidate questions about the background check process
- Review fingerprint search results with employees and internal security team
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators and hiring managers on background check process and specific issues
- Update background check results in internal HR information system
- Create background check status reports
- Program Development
- Work with the background check team, contracted vendors, and other firm risk mitigation stakeholders to develop and refine a robust and practical global pre-employment background check program
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience in HR, law, compliance, and /or document management necessary
- JD preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues with complete discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with various levels of clients and managing expectations
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to interact with all levels of employee and contingent worker candidates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top