HCM Infra - UDA Management - Associate/Sr Analyst
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking,securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm isheadquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. The HCM Re-Engineering team leads high priority technology initiatives to enhance firm wide HCM processes. We work with HCM clients and the Technology division to analyze, design, test and implement new and/or improved processes that are more efficient and better mitigate risk.
The role is responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders to document requirements, develop and implement the optimal technology solution for a pipeline of global projects. You should be proficient in software developing on the Microsoft Office desktop platform including Excel, Access, SharePoint, and InfoPath.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with process owners to gather functional requirements
- Develop Microsoft-based desktop solutions across multiple platforms (Access, SQL Server, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with peers and users, including effective collaborative problem solving, responsive communications and cordial interpersonal relationships
- Actively seek out ways to improve processes, reduce risk, increase productivity and lower operational costs
- Expand your own knowledge and understanding of architecture and design techniques over time with Business Process Management and Business Intelligence
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 -5+ years experience in Microsoft Office development platform including Excel, Access, SharePoint, and InfoPath
- Proficiency with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming
- Ability to analyze, debug and/or enhance existing VBA applications
- Understanding of relational database design
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to manage several projects/tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to diagnose a problem and recommend solutions
- Can quickly understand, document and improve processes, as well as, have a good understanding of how technology can be leveraged to automate processes
- Strong listening, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top