HCM, Goldman Sachs University - Associate, Salt Lake City
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about learning, development and helping others reach their potential? We're looking for a professional to join our Goldman Sachs University team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help people grow, develop and improve their performance at the firm.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Goldman Sachs University team in HCM oversees learning and development initiatives and programming for the firm. We educate our people on our culture, develop new and experienced managers and leaders, build the skills for creating and inclusive environment, orient new hires, help people design their career paths, and provide opportunities for technical skill development.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of the GSU Learning Team you will...
- Partner closely with global colleagues to design and deliver classroom, blended, and online learning solutions at Goldman Sachs
- Work on project teams to drive our strategy around needs analysis and stakeholder engagement
- Partner closely with HCM colleagues (Talent Advisors, Talent Acquisition, Talent Assessment, Talent Development) to prioritize evolving development needs across businesses and regions
- Define and analyze key performance metrics, in order monitor success of initiatives, optimize the approach and report to key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree required
- 5+ years experience in design and delivery of learning development programs
- Excellent project management and execution skills; strong detail orientation; strong analytical skills
- Experience in overseeing multifaceted initiatives in instructional design and execution
- Conceptual thinker and problem solver with ability to transform abstract ideas into tangible learning solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; experienced in formal / informal presentation and facilitation
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and advise clients on learning and development approaches
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment and prioritize appropriately
- Masters degree in relevant field i.e. Organizational behaviour, leadership, adult learning, diversity and inclusion
- Subject matter expertise in a range of professional development and leadership topics
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top