HCM, Goldman Sachs University, Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about learning, development and helping others reach their potential? We're looking for a professional to join our Goldman Sachs University team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help people grow, develop and improve their performance at the firm.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Goldman Sachs University team in HCM oversees learning and development initiatives and programming for the firm. We educate our people on our culture, orient new hires, help people design their career paths, provide opportunities for technical skill development, build awareness of diversity, and develop new and experienced managers and leaders.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Collaborate closely with global colleagues to implement classroom, blended and online learning solutions on topics including:
- Creating effective managers
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Developing the firm's leadership pipeline
- Integrating hires into the firm and its culture
- Fostering individual professional skills development
- Analyze learning needs in consultation with stakeholders
- Design and develop innovative and cutting-edge learning solutions
- Research thought-provoking content and frameworks that supports learning needs
- Communicate closely with business stakeholders to gain support for initiatives
- Launch and implement programs both locally and across the globe
- Define and analyse key performance metrics, in order to monitor success of initiatives, optimize the approach and report on program impact
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience working in learning and development, event management, or project management
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving acumen to transform abstract ideas into tangible solutions
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Candidates should have comfort presenting to audiences
- Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across levels, functions and regions
- Knowledge of financial services industry
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top