HCM, Employee Special Investments, Analyst/Associate- Dallas
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to showcase your analytical, communication, client advisory and project management skills? We have an excellent new position available within our Employee Special Investments team for an Analyst in the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a division, HCM is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs by recruiting, developing, and rewarding the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
Employee Special Investments (ESI) manages the offering and administration of the firm's employee private equity investment program. Through the ESI program, employees of Goldman Sachs gain selective access to the Firm's investment activities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Fund Activity Communication / Coordination - review capital calls, distributions, and Net Asset Values with fund managers and fund accountants; Facilitate the delivery of investor notices, semi-annual reports, and financial statements ; Monitor fund and employee brokerage accounts to ensure cash movements are accurate and properly documented
- Data R eporting - responsible for managing report requests for investor data from business units including product areas, wealth management, tax, legal, technology, and compliance
- Investor inquiries - answer ESI hotline and respond to inquiries that come into the ESI mailbox
- Employee private equity offerings - Liaise in fundraising efforts for new fund offerings through creation of fund-specific marketing materials and subscription documents; Work closely with technology to customize design of fund offering website based on specific fund characteristics
- System and process architecture - assist in analyzing processes, systems and implementing strategic solutions and builds in order to uphold a high standard of client service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Results-oriented - ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment & decision making - think strategically and creatively to solve problems and anticipate issues before they arise; know when to escalate
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top