HCM, Employee Special Investments - Analyst - NYC
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to showcase your analytical, communication, client advisory and project management skills? We have an excellent new position available within our Employee Special Investments team for an Analyst in the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RECENT GRADUATE ONLY FOR THIS ROLE - MAY of 2018
As a division, HCM is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs by recruiting, developing, and rewarding the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
Employee Special Investments (ESI) manages the offering and administration of the firm's employee private equity investment program. Through the ESI program, employees of Goldman Sachs gain selective access to the Firm's investment activities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Fund Activity Communication / Coordination - review capital calls, distributions, and Net Asset Values with fund managers and fund accountants; Facilitate the delivery of investor notices, semi-annual reports, and financial statements ; Monitor fund and employee brokerage accounts to ensure cash movements are accurate and properly documented
- Data R eporting - responsible for managing report requests for investor data from business units including product areas, wealth management, tax, legal, technology, and compliance
- Investor inquiries - answer ESI hotline and respond to inquiries that come into the ESI mailbox
- Employee private equity offerings - Liaise in fundraising efforts for new fund offerings through creation of fund-specific marketing materials and subscription documents; Work closely with technology to customize design of fund offering website based on specific fund characteristics
- System and process architecture - assist in analyzing processes, systems and implementing strategic solutions and builds in order to uphold a high standard of client service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Results-oriented - ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment & decision making - think strategically and creatively to solve problems and anticipate issues before they arise; know when to escalate
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top