HCM - Campus Recruiter Role - Associate - Bangalore
Who We Are
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking,securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm isheadquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world
Human Capital Management
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Campus Recruitment Team
Campus Recruitment helps devise and execute the firm's entry level recruiting strategy, including building and maintaining relationships, marketing the firm to selected universities, facilitating the candidate offer and on-campus acceptance process, and executing summer internship programs.
This role will be responsible for fostering and managing relationships with key Universities to identify and attract top talent. Additionally, this role also involves partnering with divisional teams to develop, advice and execute an innovative and effective campus branding and engagement strategy across our core and non-core Universities.
• Build relationships with a wide range of core and non-core universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including professors, student groups, students and internal school teams.
• Partner with divisional recruiters and campus teams to organize and execute firm-wide, divisional & University Relations strategies, events, etc. in our target campuses.
• Work with different global and local stakeholders to design and implement a plan of engagement & branding which includes creating posters, brochures, etc.
• Asses competitor landscape and advise on innovative ways to attract key talent
• Implement and drive core recruiting timelines and co-own target universities
• Leverage the use of social media / other platforms to connect with millennials
• Constantly examine data and analyze trends and translate them into next steps to meet the desired outcomes Constantly.
• Constantly help drive process efficiency in everything we do.
• Work on internal data / metrics to manage reporting to key stakeholders.
• Bachelor's/MBA degree
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; confident in interacting with all stakeholder levels.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross-regional and cross-functional teams.
• Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of understanding campus landscape.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset.
• Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization.
• Exceptional attention to detail - highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
• Should be open to travel.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top