HCM, Business Partner Solutions, Talent Analytics and Reporting, Associate – Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENTOur division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for Talent Management? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using date to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Data Governance and Reporting team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division. You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong analytical skills. You will have a direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Talent Analytics and Reporting team supports global Talent Development with analytics, process insights, project management and expertise around talent data. The team partners with internal HCM clients to provide data-focused insights that empower HCM to meet its strategic goals.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of Talent Reporting, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced, global team to support talent management and talent assessment initiatives and processes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of talent strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Participating in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
- Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
SKILL & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Basic statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics Proficient in Microsoft Office products; advanced Excel including vlookups and pivot tables; multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- High level of comfort building slide decks in PowerPoint; experience linking PowerPoint and Excel files preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to find and pro-actively correct mistakes and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Results-oriented with ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a global team environment
- Basic statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics
- Experience coding in RStudio and/or Excel VBA
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top