HCM – Business Partner Solutions – Federation Reporting (Operations) – Associate – Salt Lake City
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your strong problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using data to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Business Partner Solutions team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong technical skills. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Business Partner Solutions team works closely with the divisionally-aligned business partner teams to improve HCM delivery to divisions. Services include streamlining processes, enhancing reporting and analytical capabilities and strengthening stakeholder engagement.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of Federation Reporting, aligned to the Operations Division, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to provide reporting and analytics on a variety of HCM data for Operations Business Partners and the Operations Division. Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing and building reporting and providing on-going process support to business partners for YE compensation process, talent development initiatives, and people metrics
- Ad-hoc reporting – scope, design, execute and communicate various analyses on HCM data such as performance, diversity, experience and more. This includes scoping analyses, manipulating data, building models, and summarizing results in various formats
- Managing the new hire offer process including working with business partners to developing guidelines and managing the offer approval process and related reporting
- People development – While this is an individual contributor role, you will work closely with junior analysts across the Americas to train them on best practices in data analytics, communicating outcomes to internal clients of all levels, and designing innovative reporting tools
- Supporting the development of divisional HCM strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs and priorities
Basic Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to organize and analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office products; strong familiarity with advanced Excel skills such as vlookups, pivot tables, and multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects in a high pressure environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- Attention to detail – highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Training in business, science, mathematics, engineering, statistics, operations research, computer science, or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant business experience demonstrating:
- Successful project management and leadership within a team
- Complex analytic project design and execution
- Professional communication and thought-partnership with clients and stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications- Master’s Degree
- Experience in statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Business objects, Tableau)
- Familiarity with Human Capital Management concepts and data
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top