HCM, Business Partner, Analyst, Salt Lake City
We’re looking for a professional to join our fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment that offers the opportunity to provide advisory and client relationship management coverage to internal clients. The role will allow for the individual to provide both analytic and talent management support for the Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit and Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD) divisions, in addition to creating and executing on people development priorities. Key elements of the role include supporting the full spectrum of talent management initiatives including talent reviews, diversity strategy, performance management, promotions, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, people survey, organizational reviews and other annual processes. The role will report to the GS Bank global business partner in NY.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with aligned global business partners to provide HR business partner coverage, and help facilitate and drive key people development processes
- Provide reporting and analytics on people-related metrics and trends
- Execute critical people transactions for new hires, transfers and leavers
- Proactively engage with HR business partners to ensure global connectivity and maximize opportunities for collaboration to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility and employee relations issues
Basic Qualifications• Analytical mind-set and strong technical skillset – excellent quantitative skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects with different stakeholders
- Strong project manager who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail and follow through, holds task owners accountable and works effectively to deadlines
- Can work well under pressure, prioritize, multitask and operate autonomously in a deadline driven environment
Preferred Qualifications• Demonstrated client service and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Results-oriented — ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Mature professional with strategic mindset and ability to think conceptually, influence stakeholders and drive excellent execution
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top