GSIP Venture Capital & Growth Equity, Analyst
The Goldman Sachs Investment Partners (GSIP) Venture Capital and Growth Equity team has invested more than $6 billion in private opportunities globally. The team partners with entrepreneurs to build disruptive businesses and, since 2003, has invested in over 100 private transactions, including Uber, Facebook, SMS Assist, Spotify, Pinterest, thredUP, foodpanda, GoEuro, Cadre and Compass. The GSIP Venture Capital and Growth Equity team is located in New York, London, Hong Kong and Mumbai.
- The Analyst will be an active member of the investment diligence process.
- The Analyst will screen, analyze and help execute investments in the portfolio
- Perform industry/sector and company analysis, and company due diligence
- Conduct valuation analyses and company forecasting
- Meet with management teams, industry experts and internal GS groups to help source new ideas
Basic Qualifications• Six months to two years of experience in investment banking, private equity investing or consulting
- Strong quantitative and finance skills (with an emphasis on corporate valuation and corporate finance skills)
- Strong transactional experience, and an outstanding record of professional and academic achievement
- Passion for technology-enabled businesses disrupting the status quo
- Demonstrable interest in investing
- Motivated, hardworking team player
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top