GSAM Strategic Client Services, Client Service Analyst - Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated client service analyst with strong communication skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to join our Client Service team within Strategic Client Services /Honest Dollar. In this capacity, the analyst will support our retirement clients through his/her strong client service orientation, keen attention to detail and high sense of urgency, with the goal of meeting client needs in a thorough and efficient manner. This Client Service position is ideal for a person who seeks to deepen his or her knowledge of the financial services technology industry (particularly the retirement channel).
Honest Dollar is part of our Investment Management Division (IMD). Honest Dollar is a globally accessible consumer portal for financial services. Leveraging cutting edge technology and a simple user experience, we deliver low-cost, transparent savings, investing, and debt retirement solutions. Honest Dollar is dedicated to helping people save in a society built on spending.
Strategic Client Service is a global sales aligned service organization that provides high quality service and solutions to IRA holders. Through their client service model, Strategic Client Service, enables distribution of a portable retirement solution, provides consultative services, scale and controls, all with a focus on being accretive financially to the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
The Client Service Analyst is dedicated to supporting clients by providing excellent client service, addressing enquiries, understanding clients' needs and providing impactful solutions, particularly for those with minimal financial knowledge. In addition, the client service analyst will be involved in supporting key initiatives and campaigns, ad hoc projects and other internal efforts. With a large and growing client base, it is important that this individual be self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects, and build relationships to help us better serve our clients and build our business.
- Manage client relationships by serving as primary point of contact with clients
- Provide a full range of services, including executing trades, answering client inquiries for fund/portfolio information, and acting as the point person for any client-related issues
- Working closely with the sales and product teams to provide high quality service to our clients
- Ability to analyze and offer solutions to client requests
- Analyze and problem solve, both independently and with the team
- Participate on projects as necessary (i.e. sales pitches, asset retention, client experience)
- Cultivate a service environment targeted towards enhancing the client experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS Degree and strong academic background required
- Ability to deliver superior client service to internal and external clients
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Expert PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Power Point
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) experience preferable
- Customer Service Platform experience – ZenDesk preferable
- Series 7 & 63 licenses preferable (should be obtained within first 60 days on the job).
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top