GSAM, Strategic Client Service, Liquidity Solutions Portal Specialist, Associate - Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
We are seeking a highly driven individual to help drive new business on the Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Services portal. This position is ideal for a person who has strong critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as effective client management/sales capabilities, with experience in the liquidity space.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Within GSAM, the Global Shareholder Services group is a global sales aligned service organization that provides high quality service and solutions to clients. Through its client service model, Shareholder Services enables distribution of GSAM investment products, provides consultative services, scale and controls, all while focused on being accretive financially to the business. Within Shareholder Services, we have a team that manages a proprietary online platform that provides best-in-class reporting, analytics, trade execution and fund information across a broad spectrum of global GSAM and non-GSAM money market mutual funds.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
In this role, you will partner with the Intermediary Channel Lead, Sales, Service and Product Management to uncover and drive prospective opportunities for banks, broker dealers, hedge funds, and other intermediaries.
- Conduct Portal demos for various prospects and existing Intermediary clients to communicate our value proposition, key functionality, and service capabilities
- Complete prep and follow up to share with Sales and Service, as needed
- Manage prospect and client driven inquiries to appropriate groups (e.g. Legal / Technology)
- Work closely with our Sales and Service teams to convert won-unfunded opportunities to funded wins
- Strategize with Intermediary Channel lead to drive efficiency into the onboarding process and documentation over time
- Work with Intermediary Channel Lead to strategize and define marketing/commercialization plan for internal and external groups; execute on developing marketing materials
- Take joint ownership for relationship management of existing Intermediary Portal clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to execute on strategic vision, and market / commercialize appropriately
- Team player with outstanding leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Resourceful individual with high intellectual curiosity
- Strong technical skills
- Achievement orientation and desire to drive and ask for business
- High caliber individual with experience in financial services, preferably in the liquidity space
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top