GSAM, Fundamental Equity, Portfolio Implementation, Analyst/Associate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENTWe're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Portfolio Implementation supports the Portfolio Management team in the operational and compliance aspects associated with order generation and trading of the various Fundamental Equity strategies. The role involves extensive interaction throughout the day with Portfolio Managers, Traders, Compliance, Client Service, Product Management and Operations to coordinate all the daily requirements of portfolio management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Order generation
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of GSAM's Fundamental Equity portfolios and associated objectives and restrictions
- Monitor cash levels and flows on Portfolios
- Create and review orders to ensure they are compliant and maintain cash within levels
- Act as first point of contact for Compliance issues raised on portfolios, and associated investigation and escalation
- Coordinate initiatives to launch new accounts
- Respond to Portfolio Manager and clients' queries
- Participate in technology initiatives to enhance portfolio management implementation tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extensively within a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and assertive in identifying potential portfolio issues
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of asset management compliance preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top