GSAM, Americas Client Business, Retail, Key Accounts Relationship Management Team, Analyst
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
We are seeking a highly-motivated analyst with excellent client service focus and strong attention to detail to join our Key Accounts team within the Retail business. With a large and diverse base of focus firm clients spanning both independents, regionals and wirehouses, the individual in this role will need to have the ability to multi-task, build strong internal relationships and meet time-sensitive client deadlines with the goal of better serving our focus clients and building our business.
The Key Accounts team is part of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) Retail Sales Channel. GSAM is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
The Retail business is responsible for serving clients and driving sales via financial intermediaries, including banks, broker/dealers, independent financial advisors, RIAs, retirement platforms, insurance companies and asset managers. The Key Accounts Team is responsible for increasing assets under management by building and maintaining long lasting profitable relationships with Independent and broker dealer home offices. The goal is to be a top provider of wealth management portfolio solutions to our clients by offering world class portfolio management, superior value-added and thought leadership tools and pre-eminent client service for our advisors and investors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
The Key Accounts analyst role is dedicated to supporting the sales effort by providing the following: marketing and field sales support, home office support, project management of advisor conferences and general account management.
Examples of responsibilities are listed below:
- Execute on marketing campaigns to drive sales into focus products (mutual funds, ETFs, alternatives investments)
- Manage marketing review process with internal and external clients
- Handle all logistics related to advisor conferences
- Create compliance-approved presentations for client meetings
- Send weekly email to sales force highlighting commercial opportunities
- Manage content inventory on IPAD and intranet site for sales team
- Triage client service issues
- Assist with client events
- Field questions from the sales force
- Manage all project tracker spreadsheets with lists of critical action items
- Be a subject matter expert on tools used by sales force
- Assist with sales reporting as needed
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic background
- Strong interest in sales, marketing and the financial markets
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is extremely dynamic
- Strong time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new businesses and take on new tasks
- Strong excel and power point skills
- Series 7 and 63 registration preferred or obtained within 3 months
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top