GS Accelerate - Louisa - Data Analyst
- Bangalore, India
About the Team
Louisa is a GS Accelerate business focused on connecting the minds of our 36000 people to deliver one Goldman Sachs to clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will be part of Louisa, focusing on building data sourcing, controls and distribution that enables the business to operate efficiently with data
• You will help design data architecture to enhance existing pipelines as well as build feeds for new data sources.
• You will participate in data architecture decisions and partner with engineering teams to implement data products in production systems.
• This is a wide open opportunity for a motivated individual to use their skills to drive change in a high-visibility, challenging environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Engineering or related disciplines
• 2+ years of financial industry experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good understanding and experience in using data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding in working with SQL/NoSQL
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic understanding of data analysis methodologies
• At least 1 years' experience dealing with data modeling
• Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL data stores
• Ability to work with the Louisa team to transform business requirements into data solutions
• Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization is preferred
• Proactive and self-directed with the ability to chase down and follow up on requests to a variety of businesses within the firm
• Ability to present findings in a concise manner
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top