Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Third Party Distribution Sales, France Coverage, Vice President, Paris
Are you passionate about joining a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals? From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Third Party Distribution
Third Party Distribution (TPD) within Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), primarily targets individuals through financial intermediaries including wire-houses, regional broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies and RIAs.
These “third parties” in turn, make GSAM solutions available to retail and institutional investors through a variety of investment vehicles including: mutual funds, separate accounts, and alternative products.
GSAM has over 1,500 distributors of our mutual funds spanning 60,000+ investment advisor relationships with over 4 million individual retail accounts.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The GSAM EMEA Third Party Sales Team is responsible for new business development and managing existing third party distribution client relationships with, for example, banks, stock brokers, private wealth managers and multi-managers. The broader team have coverage responsibility for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We are seeking to hire a Vice President level sales person to join our French sales team.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with third party distribution clients and prospects.
- Managing new business development, with a specific responsibility for raising assets within the territory.
- Representing GSAM across several product ranges including equity, fixed income & currency, quantitative and alternative investment strategies.
- Representing GSAM within the industry and at GSAM and industry-organised events.
- Ability to effectively organize one’s book of clients to ensure an efficient workflow and travel
- Identify client needs and suggest GSAM product offerings and marketing strategies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in French and English language (written and oral proficiency)
- Previous experience in asset management – ideally a minimum of 5 years in a sales role
- University degree or equivalent combined with financial service industry experience
- Familiarity with fundamental and quantitative investment strategies including global fixed income & currency, equity and alternative investment strategies
- Good understanding of investment funds and portfolio construction
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Solid presentation skills
- Good commercial instincts
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven sales track record
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent communication, presentation & analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain consistent travel schedule within territory
- Proficient in CRM applications, excel, power point and word
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top