Global Markets, FICC, Eur Swaps Trading, Paris
- Paris, France
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our [insert group name] professionals the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside of the office.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Global Markets Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. In addition, we make markets in and clear client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide. Through our global sales force, we maintain relationships with our clients, receiving orders and distributing investment research, trading ideas, market information and analysis. Fixed income, currency and commodities teams transact in a variety of assets, including interest rate products (such as swaps, government bonds, treasury bills and other highly liquid instruments), credit products, mortgages, currencies and commodities. Eur swaps trading desk is looking to hire a VP trader in Paris office.
- Pricing, hedging and managing risk in Eur swaps book
- Filter the wealth of information available in order to provide our clients with a service that is relevant to their business - be it key developments in the IR world, appropriate trading or hedging strategies given mandate restrictions, Goldman Sachs research and strategy or news and flow activity
- Identify trade ideas with the support of sales and research
- Product enhancement: direct input into enhancing GS offering, market intel collecting, idea generation, project prioritization
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent understanding of microeconomic fundamentals and geopolitical events
- Strong analytic background with ability to think through complex problems in real time
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top