Global Markets, FICC, Cross Asset Structured Product Sales (TPD/PIPG), Analyst or Associate, Tokyo
- Tokyo, Japan
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be empowered to be commercial and help drive profitability for the business through generating trade ideas and ensuring to deliver solutions for our clients.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
This role will be part of the Global Markets Division specializing in selling structured products to a variety of Third Party Distributors such as Securities firms and Private Banks. The successful applicant will be a member of the Sales team covering clients primarily in Japan. The Role is based out of Tokyo. The applicant must be a team player with strong technical and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with various teams, traders and structurers.
- To provide support to the PIPG sales team in covering clients on derivatives transactions across asset classes.
- The analyst/associate in this role will be offered opportunities to have direct client interactions in presenting trade ideas, pricing and executing innovative derivative transactions. He/she would also be involved in leading infrastructure projects by liaising with various teams internally (e.g. trading, structuring, compliance, operations, etc.)
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- Strong interest in global financial markets & derivative instruments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Native level of Japanese and business level of English are must
- Team orientated player
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in using spreadsheets and preparing presentation material/pitch books. VBA skill is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top