Global Investment Research, Research Editor and Digital Specialist, Vice President, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We're looking for a professional to join our Asia Editorial and Digital Strategy team, to curate valuable research and investment ideas for our clients.
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Research Curator will work with the Managing Editor for Global Investment Research to execute the department's digital content strategy. The job offers the opportunity to help shape the editorial voice of a leading research team and to work at the cutting edge of how sell-side research is presented to clients.
- Authoring of short- and long-form research to draw connections between work across disciplines and sectors and to illuminate key themes and ideas
- Curation of research by themes and areas of interest to connect the dots between the best work and to aid clients in understanding the body of material
- Editing of select research reports and working with analysts on the presentation of their ideas
- Managing social streams to highlight and present ideas from research in new ways
- Working with designers on information graphics, videos, packaging, slideshows and other alternative ways of presenting and displaying information
- Aiding analyst teams in the transition to digital publishing and the development of supporting resources and best practices
- Interacting with other areas of the firm to help them harness research
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Strong editorial judgment, editing, analytic and writing skills
• Financial markets knowledge and experience
• Relationship skills to work across disciplines and help subject matter experts make the most of their work
• Familiarity with the latest technologies in digital publishing
• Experience working with developers, agencies and other partners in the development of web design
• Clear thinker capable of turning complex topics into compelling narratives
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top