Global Investment Research, Research Digital Strategy Chief of Staff, VP – New York
The Research Digital Strategy Chief of Staff will work with the Managing Editor for Global Investment Research to execute the department’s digital content strategy and to help build and coordinate a growing global team. The role offers the opportunity to help shape the editorial voice of a leading research team and to work at the cutting edge of how sell-side research is presented to clients. Responsibilities include:
- Helping build and coordinate a global team of curators and publishing specialists.
- Curation of research by themes and areas of interest to connect the dots between the best work and to aid clients in understanding the body of material;
- Managing social streams to highlight and present ideas from research in new ways;
- Authoring of short- and long-form research to draw connections between work across disciplines and sectors and to illuminate key themes and ideas;
- Editing of select research reports and working with analysts on the presentation of their ideas;
- Working with designers on information graphics, videos, packaging, slideshows and other alternative ways of presenting and displaying information;
- Aiding analyst teams in the transition to digital publishing and the development of supporting resources and best practices;
- Interacting with other areas of the firm to help them harness research
Basic Qualifications• Strong editorial judgment, editing, analytic and writing skills;
- Financial markets knowledge and experience;
- Ability to work under deadline pressures in managing a daily editorial flow
- Relationship skills to work across disciplines and help subject matter experts make the most of their work;
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in digital publishing;
- Experience working with developers, agencies and other partners in the development of web design;
- Clear thinker capable of turning complex topics into compelling narratives
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top