Global Investment Research, Latin American Metals & Mining | Pulp & Paper, Business Analyst- Salt Lake City
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Working closely with a Senior Analyst and members of the Latin American Metals & Mining | Pulp & Paper team, the goal of the Business Analyst is to:
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and political events
- Develop financial models
- Write reports/notes on companies under coverage
- Build and manage databases
- Communicate with the equities sales force and traders, clients and company managements
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Fluency in Spanish preferable
- 1+ years related experience in accounting and/or financial analysis, preference for sell side investment research experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience building and updating financial models
- Experience analyzing, creating and marketing investment ideas
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Comfortable taking initiative and being resourceful/entrepreneurial
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top