Global Investment Research, Europe Economics, Associate/VP, London
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Develop quantitative models to forecast European growth and inflation, with particular focus on projecting monthly economic indicators
- Interpret and comment on high-frequency economic data releases
- Generate unique, thematic written research on the European economic and financial outlook
- Present economic views to external and internal clients
- Master's or PhD in economics with extensive experience in European macroeconomic research and forecasting
- Familiarity with European macroeconomic data
- A proven capability for forecasting and interpreting high-frequency indicators
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a close-knit team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top